NARO will host a symposium for the promotion of Japanese agriculture and food-related industries through industry-academia-government collaboration, on January 22, 2014, at the Tsukuba International Congress Center in Tsukuba City.
|The special lecture will be given by Prof. Martin Kropff, the Rector Magnificus and Vice Chairman of Wageningen University and member of the Research Center of the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest exporter of agricultural products and the home of the Wageningen Food Valley. The lecture will be followed by lectures by Japanese leaders, and a panel discussion for developing strategies for promoting Japanese agriculture and food related industries through industry-academia-government collaboration.||
Prof. Dr. Martin Kropff
- Date and Time: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 13:30-18:00
- Venue: Tsukuba International Congress Center, Convention Hall 300
(2-20-3, Takezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0032, Japan)
- Capacity: 200 people (reservation required)
- Free of charge
- Optional: restaurant reception after the symposium (¥5,000)
- Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese/English is available.
Collaboration and Public Relations Center, NARO Headquarters